Membership at Hermitage Country Club is by invitation only which must be initiated by a current member.
The membership process is as follows:
- Obtain a membership package by having a current stockholding member of Hermitage Country Club agree to be a sponsor and arrange for a package to be sent to the prospective member. Provide Brenda Murray, Director of Membership Services & Communications, at the Club Business Office (804.708.8920 or [email protected]) with your name and mailing or email address.
- Request five (5) current Group 1 Family or Group 2 Single stockholding members of Hermitage Country Club to write a letter of recommendation endorsing your application for membership. These letters (addressed to the Membership Committee) may be mailed, emailed or faxed to Brenda Murray or included with your application.
- Complete the application. Be sure to designate which of the 5 sponsors will be the ‘primary sponsor.’ Also, make sure two (2) sponsoring members sign the allotted space on the application (one must be the primary sponsor).
- Deliver or mail your completed application to the Director of Membership Services at 1248 Hermitage Road, Manakin Sabot, VA 23013.
- The Director of Membership Services & Communications will arrange a Meet & Greet between the prospective member and three (3) Board Members. This meeting will typically take place on the last Thursday of the month prior to the Board Meeting.
- Once your application has been received, your information will be posted for a minimum of 21 days and will then be presented to the next scheduled Board Meeting. The Board of Directors will then vote on accepting your application.
If you have any additional questions pertaining to membership or would like to arrange a tour, please contact Brenda Murray, Director of Membership Services & Communications at 804.708.8920 or [email protected].