There are many positive reasons to join Hermitage Country Club. First, the atmosphere is both elegant and welcoming. Next, the more than 100-year history means tradition and stability without being stuck in the past.
Capital investments are indicative of our commitment to excellence and never becoming complacent. Some examples include:
- State of the Art Indoor Tennis & Fitness Facility
- Complete Renovation of the Manakin Golf Course from Tee to Green
- Complete Renovation of the Driving Range
- Complete Renovation of the Golf Practice Green
- Golf Short Game Practice Area
- Complete Renovation of the Pool
- Newly Redesigned 1900 Tavern
We invite you and your family to tour the Club, to meet members, and to learn about the benefits the members enjoy. Please contact Brenda Murray, Director of Membership Services & Communications, at 804.708.8920 or email her at email@example.com to schedule a convenient time.
Membership at Hermitage is by invitation. A prospective member needs a sponsoring member to initiate the membership process.