- 21 years of age
- Completed one (1) year of service
- Worked 1,000 hours
Details about HCC's 401k Plan are provided to each employee individually during onboarding.
- Employees are eligible for coverage on the first of the month following 60 days of fulltime employment
- Employee-paid dependent coverage available
- Details about HCC's insurance plans are provided separately to each employee during onboarding.
- Employees are eligible at the rate of 1.5 times their annual salary of wages (more information and restrictions explained during onboarding) on the first of the month following two (2) months of employment.
- Employees must work 30 hours per week or 130 hours per month to qualify for coverage.
HCC considers employees to be an excellent source for locating other qualified prospective employees. We wish to acknowledge the assistance provided by our employees when they refer individuals known to them who are qualified for any existing or potential vacancy. As an incentive for each referral for a full-time position that is subsequently hired and remains with us for a 60-day period, the referring employee will receive:
- $300 for the referral of a full-time non-exempt employee
- $150 for the referral of a part-time or seasonal non-exempt employee