What age is a child allowed to be alone at the Pool Complex, the Sports Center, etc.?
- Pool Complex: 8 and older
- Fitness Center: 12-15; parent/guardian must be on premises
- Golf: Junior members with golf privileges, 12 years of age and under, must be accompanied by a parent when playing golf, unless approved by the Golf Shop.
- Tennis: 12 and older
What are the guest policies for golf, tennis and the pool?
- Pool: $5 Guest fee weekdays; $6 weekends. Guests are limited to 10 times in a season, this includes members’ adult children. Grandchildren visits are unlimited (guest fee applies).
- Fitness Center: $10 guest fee; additional charge for classes and special programs.
- Golf: $100S/$125M Green Fee Weekend/Holidays; $80S/$100M all other days. $25.00 Juniors. Guests must be accompanied during the round by a sponsoring member. Play on the course by any guest is limited to two (2) times in a calendar month.
- Tennis: $10 Guest Fee Adults/$5 Juniors. Guests are limited to use of the tennis facility two times a month, and may only play with or in the presence of a Hermitage member.
Can my babysitter bring our kids to the pool?
Yes, babysitters are charged a $6 guest fee, or you can purchase a nanny pass each pool season for $100.00.