"No house should ever be on a hill or on anything. It should be of the hill. Belonging to it. The hill and the house should live together, each the happier for it." - Frank Lloyd Wright
What are the deciding factors in your decision to join any country club, specifically Hermitage Country Club? First, the atmosphere is both elegant and welcoming. Next, the more than 100-year history means tradition and stability without being stuck in the past.
Capital investments are indicative of our commitment to excellence and never becoming complacent. Some recent examples include:
- State of the Art Indoor Tennis & Fitness Facility
- Complete Renovation of the Manakin Golf Course from Tee to Green
- Complete Renovation of the Driving Range
- Complete Renovation of the Golf Practice Green
- Golf Short Game Practice Area
- Complete Renovation of the Pool
- Newly Redesigned 1900 Tavern
You and your family are invited to tour the Club, to meet members, and to learn about the benefits the members enjoy. Please contact Brenda Seyler, Director of Membership Services & Communications, at 804.708.8920 or email her at email@example.com to schedule a convenient time.
Membership at Hermitage is by invitation. A prospective member needs a sponsoring member to initiate the membership process.